Category Archives for "Tips for Sellers"
Home is where the heart is so it’s no wonder that when you need to sell your valued property, it’s frequently loaded with a lot of emotional experience. Your decisions may be clouded because of sentimental value.
Selling a property is hard work which is why choosing the right real estate agent who will help you make important decisions is critical and can make a big difference.
If it’s your first time selling a property, you may wonder where to start finding a great agent. Here are some tips on how to spot the best and top real estate agent in Shawnee, KS.
Not all real estate agents are REALTORSⓇ. Both mean they are licensed to sell properties but a REALTORⓇ, since a member of the National Association of REALTORSⓇ or NAR, subscribes to the 17 Articles in the Code of Ethics. It’s a set of standards and commitments that a member must strictly follow.
Keep in mind though that all real estate agents follow certain standards as a practical matter.
Lea Deo, one of the top real estate agents and a REALTORⓇ in Shawnee, KS, has fifteen years of experience and is setting the bar when it comes to committedly helping first-time home sellers, first-time buyers, new construction, relocating and downsizing. Whether it’s selling condos or townhomes, Lea Deo is your go-to person in Shawnee.
She’s an SFR certified and serves in the Agent Leadership Council. She’s also the tech chairman in Shawnee and also the president of Heartland Partners in Caring. This is a charity which focuses on meeting financial needs as a result of an unexpected event.
This only means that Lea Deo works with the intention to look at what a client truly needs and will benefit the most from.
Always visit her page at Shawnee Real Estate Connection to know more about Lea Deo!
• Your state holds a list of licensed and disciplined real estate agents so you may want to check out the state regulatory board.
• Once you’ve picked an agent, ask for a list of recent clients. Find out if the previous properties were similar to yours in price, location, and other relevant features. Filter your searches until you find a specific client with similar house info. Ask how long the homes were on the market.
• Ask for credentials. Find out what trainings and accreditation they have undergone and earned so far. CRS means Certified Residential Specialist for handling the residential real estate. SRES means Senior Real Estate Specialist, a training for helping sellers and buyers in the 50+ age range. SFR is for Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource, a certification given by NAR to help buyers and sellers of distressed properties. These are some of the things you should see on their credentials.
• Look for an agent who’s been licensed for more than five years. A state licensing authority will be able to help you with this information.
• Most buyers start their journey of searching on the internet so look for an agent who uses that effectively. Check out the agent’s current listings or ask for their website. You can also check credible websites such as realtor.com. Does the real estate agent have a good presence there?
It’s worth your time to find a real estate agent and a REALTORⓇ who’s on top of the market. Lea Deo is the first name that comes up when we talk about personality, experience and skill level that fits your needs and will get you excited to be on this journey of selling or buying your home.
Call 913-233-9547 to get a chance to know more about your partner that will help turn your dreams into reality!
In case you cannot view this video here, please click the link below to view Top Real Estate Agent in Shawnee KS on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7UOvV0L1Ag&feature=youtu.be
I’m the REALTORⓇ that you need. Let me welcome you to your new home in Shawnee KS.
I have mastered selling real estate in Shawnee KS and I want to share this knowledge with you. I can make selling a happy moment instead of a stressful event in your life.
I know how challenging it is for sellers to put their properties on the market and compete with other homes for sale. Each home offers something different that attracts different buyers.
This is where we can leverage our resources and make your homes stand out against other competing properties in Shawnee KS. Why? So you can sell your home faster.
Buyers do their homework before they start scouting for their prospective houses. They already know that:
Do you inspect and stage your home?
Yes. Staging makes your home appealing to buyers. The more potential buyers, the better.
Before staging, I’ll also suggest you have your home be fully inspected from exterior all the way to the the tiniest details being in tip top condition. I want to eliminate any chances of counteroffers and letting our potential buyers see that your house is worth every penny they’ll be paying.
I have extensive knowledge and years of experience to help you create a successful seller-buyer relationship that ends up with the result you want: an unforgettable sale!
With me, a Shawnee KS top real estate agent working with you, you are sure to get quality guidance, to efficiently present it in the marketplace. Visit my website at shawneerealestateconnection.com.
Call me, Lea Deo, today at 913-233-9547. With my extensive knowledge and experience in selling and buying home in Shawnee KS and the Johnson County, you are sure to get only the very best real estate service.
In case you can not view this video here, please click the link below to view Shawnee KS Real Estate on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/tb50HySfXbA