Category Archives for "Tips for Buyers"
Most buyers come with a wish list- a list of specific amenities and features they want from a Shawnee home for sale, and they are willing to spend top dollar when their requirements are met.
Though each buyer has different requirements based on their different needs, it is surprising that there are certain home features common in many buyers wish lists. Many of these features are top priorities for clients, while some are good-to-have. Most of the features are also chosen for the convenience they provide to the clients.
From open floor concepts to large walk-in closets, these home features and amenities are present in most of the new homes for sale in Shawnee KS. Take a look at some of the most popular home features buyers love.
1 .Open floor concept. An open floor concept is among the most in-demand features because it amplifies space, gives the room a lift, and allows convenient interaction among family members. Even decent sized homes look bigger, brighter, and more spacious with an open floor concept. The merge of different living spaces into one great room is perfect especially if you love entertaining since it allows you to prepare meals and host at the same time.
2. Hardwood floor. Visit all new homes for sale in Shawnee and you’ll notice that all feature hardwood floors on the main floor. Hardwood floor is a popular choice among home buyers these days for its timeless and elegant appeal.
It is also durable and can last for a long time, especially when well-maintained. It high resistance against stains and spills, and is easier to clean than carpets. And, it has a certain appeal that radiates warmth, and this appeal easily ties to the feel of a space, giving it a cozy and inviting vibe.
3. Energy efficient windows and appliances. Many home buyers prefer homes with energy efficient features. Buyers are constantly looking into ways to cut their expenses because they’ve already spent so much on buying the house and the closing costs. Energy efficient appliances lower energy costs which provides significant savings to them.
4. Modern eat-in kitchen. The kitchen is the heart of the home. It is also one of the frequently visited spot during open houses. Buyers would like to know that they can cook or prepare meals conveniently.
They love kitchens that are large, with plenty of storage space, sufficient countertops and modern appliances. If you are planning to sell your home and have not yet decided on what parts to update, include the kitchen on your list.
5. Updated bathroom. This is an absolute necessity for home buyers. A modern bathroom provides the highest comfort and convenience. Some buyers check the condition of the plumbing fixtures, the newer the better.
Most buyers of Shawnee homes prefer large master bathrooms, and decent-sized bathrooms for the rest of the house. Many look for a separate walk-in shower, clean and updated tile works, and new lighting fixtures.
6. Walk-in closets. Many buyers prefer walk-in closets because of the convenience it offers. They get to have sufficient storage for not just their clothes, but also shoes, bags, jackets and coats, etc. Having a dedicated space where they are neatly hung instead of folded and crammed in small drawers and more preferable.
7. Laundry room. You’ll be surprised to see how many buyers ask if there is a separate laundry room. Again, it is also about convenience. Having a space just for laundry means being more organized, and separating the mess from a regular living space.
8. Outdoor living spaces. Buyers seek for a home which they can turn into a haven. Having a great outdoor living space, be it a patio or a deck, where they can enjoy a good backyard view, or simply relax and bond with their loved ones, is an important home feature for them.
Which home features are in your wish list? Visit http://ShawneeRealEstateConnection.com/ to find the home that checks off most items on your wish list.
Planning to buy a home in Shawnee? Call me, Lea Deo, at 913-233-9547. Let me help you find the home of your dreams.
In case you can not view this video here, please click the link below to view Most Popular Home Features Buyers Want on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/NWoZ5GgJVf8