Selling will be one of the largest monetary transactions you will ever be part of in your life!
One of the most important things that you should remember when you sell your house is to not let your emotions overtake you while you are in the process of this long road of selling.
It is essential to distance your emotions from your home as you start looking at it as real estate.
My name is Lea Deo. This is the first part of our comprehensive guide on how to sell your home fast in Shawnee, KS. This will be an amalgamation of the steps that you need to know to be a professional home seller.
How do you know if selling your home is the right thing to do?
Every situation is different, but for you to get a bigger chance of getting the best price for your property, you should know how to prepare your home and when to best list it on the market.
Shawnee is a quiet town in the city of Kansas where everything is easy going and everything is simple. It’s a pleasant community with home rates as high as $1,300,000 to less than $100,000. It’s made up of adorable contemporary and traditional homes that have been built as early as 1910.
The neighborhoods put it close enough to Kansas City but still just far enough away that it’s unique and quiet and has the necessary establishments that everyone needs to live comfortably.
Some of the signs that tell you it’s high time to sell your hard-earned investment and make more exciting decisions are:
- When you feel the house has too much space and you mostly feel overwhelmed by silence and vacant rooms
- You feel that you no longer belong to the neighborhood. Perhaps you used to not have homeowners association fees or simply your neighbor dynamics have changed
- Upgrading won’t offer a decent return on investment
- You can afford to sell. If you have the amount to spruce up your home and have bigger possibility of selling it higher
And if these aren’t enough:
- You’ve got equity on your side. I can produce a Comparable Market Analysis to determine an appropriate value of your home
- You’re out of debt and you have a decent amount of money in your savings. You should be in good hands if you have 3 to 6 months of expenses in your bank and you’ve cleaned up your mortgage and nonmortgage debts
- You understand how the market runs
Are you ready to sell your house in Shawnee, KS
If you’ve answered yes to the pointers above, then you’re pretty much ready to proceed with the sale.
You’re ready to work with a REALTORⓇ who can see the hiccups and will never let you down. Call me at 913-233-9547 when you’re ready to talk.
I put service before sales but I also know how to get things done!
Up next: Do I Need a REALTORⓇ to Sell My House